» Lunch Recipes
» Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Beef Rendang/Rendang Daging ala Perantauan 😉😜
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, beef rendang/rendang daging ala perantauan 😉😜. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef Rendang/Rendang Daging ala Perantauan 😉😜 has become the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people people with the internet. For anyone who is the one that is looking to get the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You could cook Beef Rendang/Rendang Daging ala Perantauan 😉😜 using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Rendang/Rendang Daging ala Perantauan 😉😜
- It’s 1 kg of beef.
- You need 2 cans of coconut milk.
- Prepare 100 gr of ginger.
- Get 3 of onions.
- You need 2 of red bell pepper.
- Get 100 gr of chili Thai (if you don't like spicy, reduce the numbers).
- It’s 1.5 knobs of garlic.
- Prepare 4 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 3 tsp of cumin.
- Make ready 3 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 4 of bay leaves.
- Make ready 1 of turmeric segment (5-6 cm).
- It’s 1 of lemongrass.
- Make ready 3 cm of galangal (slice it).
- You need 1/2 cup of veg oil for sauteing.
- Take 8-10 of walnuts.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Make ready 3 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 cube of palm sugar (like the picture).
Steps to make Beef Rendang/Rendang Daging ala Perantauan 😉😜
- Wash and peel the ingredients that need to wash and peel. Cut the onions, garlic, bell pepper, ginger, and turmeric. Blend the ingredients using a blender except for lemongrass, bay leaves, and galangal./Cuci dan kupas bahan yang perlu dicuci dan dikupas. Potong bawang bombay, bawang putih, paprika, jahe, dan kunyit. Haluskan bahan menggunakan blender kecuali serai, daun salam, dan lengkuas..
- Prepare the saucepan, add the oil, heat it, and saute the blended ingredients till the aroma comes out. Then add the lemongrass, galangal, bay leaves, salt, and palm sugar./Siapkan panci, tambahkan minyak, panaskan, dan tumis bahan yang sudah dihaluskan hingga tercium aromanya. Kemudian tambahkan serai, lengkuas, daun salam, garam, dan gula aren..
- Add the meat, stir it, close the lid, cook until the meat water comes by itself. Add 1/2 cup of water and coconut milk. Continue to cook and stir it every 10 minutes, so the bottom part is not burning./Tambahkan daging, aduk, tutup, masak hingga air daging keluar dengan sendirinya. Tambahkan 1/2 cangkir air dan santan. Lanjutkan memasak dan aduk setiap 10 menit, agar bagian bawahnya tidak gosong..
- Cook the meat till all the water is running out and only the spicy is remaining. The dark changing color and oil from the remaining spicy are showing if the rendang is ready or not./Masak daging hingga air habis dan hanya tersisa pedasnya. Warna gelap yang berubah dan minyak dari sisa pedas menunjukkan apakah rendang sudah matang atau belum..
- Beef rendang ready to serve accompanied by spicy green sambal, boiled kale (I replaced instead cassava leaves, it has almost the same textures), and cucumber as a salad to complete the dish./Rendang daging sapi siap dihidangkan ditemani sambal hijau pedas, daun kale rebus (pengganti daun singkong) dan timun sebagai lalap melengkapi hidangan. Bon Appetit! Selamat Makan!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food beef rendang/rendang daging ala perantauan 😉😜 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Special Tips in the Day
Cooking Basics for Newbies
In regards to cooking, it’s very important to take into account that everybody started somewhere. I don’t know of one person who was born with a wooden cooking spoon and all set. There’s a whole lot of learning which must be carried out in order to develop into a prolific cook and there is obviously room for improvement. Not only can you need to start with the basics in terms of cooking however you almost need to start if understanding how to cook a brand new cuisine such as Chinese, Chinese, Thai, or Indian food.
Which means that at any given time on your cooking cycles there is quite probably somebody somewhere that is better and/or worse in cooking compared to you. Take advantage of this as even the most effective have bad days in terms of cooking. There are a number of people who cook for different reasons. Some cook in order to consume and survive although some cook because they actually enjoy the process of ingestion. Some cook during times of emotional trauma among many others cookout of absolute boredom. No matter your reason for cooking or learning to cook you should begin with the fundamentals.
Still another terrific little bit of advice when it comes to cooking staples would be to use simpler recipes for some time and expand your horizons to the more intricate recipes that abound. Most recipes will have a small note about their level of difficulty also you’re able to read through the recipe to determine whether or not it really is something you are interested in preparing or certain that you can prepare. Remember Rome was not built in one time and it will take quite some opportunity to build a reliable’repertoire’ of recipes to work to your own meal planning spinning.
You will also find as your experience and confidence develops you will find your self increasingly more usually improvising while you move and adjusting recipes to meet your own personal preferences. If you prefer more or less of ingredients or want to make a recipe a little more or less hot in flavor that can be made simple alterations along the way in order to achieve this objective. Put simply you will begin punctually to create recipes of your very own. And that’s something you wont fundamentally learn when it comes to basic cooking skills for beginners however, you would never know if you didn’t master those simple cooking skills.
Related Posts :
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, 匈牙利炖牛肉 beef goulash. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be... Read More
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, beef stew. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna... Read More
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, zucchini ground beef chili (with chili canned). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit... Read More
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken caesar wrap. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really... Read More
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, beer batterered fish sandwiches. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This... Read More