Top Investments and Stock Picks for 2006 is one of the greatest articles about Stock Investment. There are numerous posts on the net that examine Stock Investment, Top Investments and Stock Picks for 2006 one of which we recommend for you. Ideally the posts that individuals communicate under can be helpful, improve knowledge and be described as a option for you.
If you read the headlines today you will hear everything from recession, decline, slow start, etc… Everyone is commenting on losses or very marginal gains. Yet there are some investors like me that did really well in the last few years and are continuing to do well – and none of us fell for the late night TV investing scams (and they are ALL scams). Instead we were smart. This is how we did it and what we like (and you can verify the results or progress of these stocks by looking up their ticker symbols on the search engines Google and Yahoo):
1) Diversification is key – you need to have some percentage of your assets in mutual funds and exchange traded funds (ETF’s). I recommend IJR (iShares S&P SmallCap 600 IJR Style/Mkt Cap ETF) as it follows the market, doesn’t have wild fluctuations and always, consistently grows and pays dividends at the same time. IJR will be a great bet for a 20-30% gain in 2006.
2) Oil, natural gas and energy are king and anyone that says otherwise is an idiot. They will continue to grow and produce record profits throughout 2006. I highly recommend XTO – Cross Timbers Oil Co. Through the last 3 years their stock has grown over 800% and split numerous times. They are a definite ace in the hole and a runaway favorite. Great, solid management and a definite winner. I also like PNY, Piedmont Natural Gas. They are very consistent and produce very solid yields that they are always increasing. It won’t produce the high returns of XTO, but a solid performer. XTO can be a highly volatile stock and is a rollercoaster of a ride at times but will produce solid results over time. PNY is a safe, solid investment and natural gas prices are only going to go up.
3) Hotels and travel – One name says it all CHH – Choice Hotels, they own most of your local Comfort inns and such. They average 50-60% gains per year and pay a slight dividend on top of that. A solid performer that tends to buck the economy.
4) Banks and financial institutions – BPOP, Popular Inc. The main latino bank of Puerto Rico and expanding into the U.S. You can buy it cheap right now and they are prime for a takeover – $$$. Solid dividends also and low price for a bank. Good investment value.
5) Mortgage companies – we will always need houses and a solid, customer service oriented company with a great record is a good buy. AHM (American Home Mortgage)- high yield, solid company, will produce great returns for 2006. Enough said.
6) Ebay, Yahoo, Google, Intel – You need to have a piece of the internet pie, but with whom? eBay is your best bet. There is no competition – Yahoo tried and can’t get their auctions off the ground. The others have simple technology that is easily copied and the risk is great and the returns limited. Google is questionable as it has risen well, but others with big pockets are stepping in hard – Yahoo and MSN.
Search engines like Google rise fast out of nowhere, but then they usually fall back into oblivion. Google is smart, though and is trying to diversify into other fields – maps, online libraries, gmail, etc… so they will stay, but I would go for Ebay. eBay is trying to do what Walmart did – Expand into China, Japan, Korea, etc… With billions of new customers and no competition the skys the limit. eBay will be rock solid for 2006.
There you have it. A safe, diversified group of true, proven performers that will guarantee you a great 2006. Also, they are all available through low cost trading companies – I recommend Sharebuilder.com – you can’t beat $4 trades and their easy to use site. There is no need for a commissioned investment advisor (all they do is charge you extra money and fees, lie, and they can’t possibly even come close to the workhorses I listed above). Do yourself a favor and print this out. If you care about your friends give it to them. Put it in your email lists. If you believe in helping others and making the world a better place then pass it on to everyone you can. These stocks will provide you and everyone else with solid gains for years. And a greater chance at financial freedom and the best thing is it didn’t cost you a penny.
Just do me a favor and visit and promote my sites listed below (www.mdwholesale.com and http://www.bestskinpeel.com).
Ergo the content with the concept of Top Investments and Stock Picks for 2006, that people reveal and is extracted from various resources on the internet. You may get more other connected posts on the type page Stock Trading.
5 Explanations For The Stock Market’s Growth! is one of the finest articles about Stock Investment. There are numerous posts on the web that discuss Stock Investment, 5 Explanations For The Stock Market’s Growth! among which we suggest for you. Preferably... Read More
The Basics of Stock Options is one of the finest articles about Stock Trading. There are lots of posts on the net that examine Stock Trading, The Basics of Stock Options certainly one of which we suggest for you. Preferably the... Read More
How To Learn Stock Investing – It’s Easier Than You Think is one of the greatest articles about Stock Trading. There are numerous articles on the net that discuss Stock Trading, How To Learn Stock Investing – It’s Easier Than You... Read More
Stock Tips For New Investors is one of the finest posts about Stock Trading. There are lots of articles on the web that discuss Stock Trading, Stock Tips For New Investors among which we suggest for you. Ideally the posts that... Read More
New York Stock Exchange – Why Is Everyone Shouting? is one of the finest articles about Stock Trading. There are numerous posts on the net that examine Stock Trading, New York Stock Exchange – Why Is Everyone Shouting? certainly one of... Read More